Tema e postimit: Lajmet e fundit mbi diskutimet ne Kosove
PostPostuar: 02/02/2007 19:05 
Jo në linjë
Anėtar shumė aktiv
Anėtar shumė aktiv

Antarësuar: 19/12/2006 4:36
Postimet: 133
Kosovo 'should split from Serbia'

A UN special envoy has presented plans for the future of Kosovo which would allow it to separate from Serbia.
The plan does not mention the word "independence" - but that is virtually what is on offer, Western diplomats told the BBC.

But Serbian President Boris Tadic has rejected such a proposal, saying Kosovo independence would be "unacceptable".

The UN has administered Kosovo since a Nato bombing campaign forced Serbian troops to withdraw in 1999.

The UN envoy, former Finnish President Martti Ahtisaari, is in Belgrade presenting his proposals to Serbian officials.

Talks to determine Kosovo's final status have been continuing for years without the two sides coming to agreement.

KEY PROPOSAL POINTS
Contains no reference to Serbian sovereignty or independence for Kosovo
Blocks Kosovo from joining Albania, or having its Serb areas split off and join Serbia
Gives Kosovo right to use national symbols including flag and anthem
Gives Kosovo right to join international organisations such as UN and IMF
Creates international envoy mandated by UN and EU with power to intervene in government
Retains Nato and EU forces in military and policing roles
Protects non-Albanian minority with guaranteed roles in government, police and civil service
Protects Serbian Orthodox Church sites and Serbian language

Ethnic Albanians make up 90% of the province's two million people.
According to the United Nations, more than 220,000 non-Albanian Kosovars are living as internally displaced refugees in Serbia and Montenegro.

The ethnic Albanian majority overwhelmingly want to break away from Serbia.

But Serbs regard the province - which is still officially part of Serbia - as the cradle of their culture, and oppose any solution that would lead to its independence.

Mr Ahtisaari's plan, however, amounts to "independence, subject to international supervision", said one Western diplomat, who wished to remain unnamed.

Kosovo would be allowed its own national symbols, including a flag and anthem, and to apply for membership of international organisations like the United Nations.

Serb rights

It would not be unconditional independence, however.

An "international community representative" would be appointed, with powers to intervene if Kosovo tries to go further than the plan allows, while Nato and EU forces would remain in military and policing roles.

Kosovo could not be partitioned between Serbian and ethnic Albanian areas, nor would Kosovo be allowed to join any other state - implicitly ruling out the creation of a "greater Albania".

Serbia would have to accept the loss of Kosovo. Kosovo would have to accept... limits on its sovereignty
Western diplomat

The interests of Kosovo's Serbs, including the Serbian Orthodox Church and the language, would be explicitly protected, and there would be guaranteed Serb representation in parliament, the police and civil service.

On Friday morning Mr Ahtisaari presented his plan to Serbian President Boris Tadic in Belgrade, though Serbian Prime Minister Vojislav Kostunica, who vehemently opposes independence for Kosovo, did not meet him.

Later on Friday Mr Ahtisaari will travel to Kosovo itself to show the blueprint to ethnic-Albanian leaders.

The UN Security Council will have the final say on whether to adopt the plan.

Serbia has said repeatedly that it would not accept any loss of sovereignty over Kosovo, and Slobodan Samardzic, a Serbian negotiator, rejected Mr Ahtisaari's expected conclusions.

"Anything that... violates Serbia's internal laws, cannot be a subject to negotiation," he told state-run Serbian TV.

Kosovo Albanians expressed nervousness ahead of the formal announcement.

Saime Maliqi, 47, who lives in Kosovo's capital Pristina, said: "All of us are waiting desperately for Friday to improve our lives."

Hasan Bytyqi, an ethnic-Albanian merchant, told Associated Press: "To be honest, I am a bit scared of what we are coming to."

Aleksandar Spasic, a 76-year-old Kosovan Serb, said: "I don't believe that Ahtisaari will help Kosovo Serbs a lot. But I will never leave Kosovo... I was born here and this is where I want to die."

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/e ... 321147.stm

Profili  

Tema e postimit: Re: Lajmet e fundit mbi diskutimet ne Kosove
PostPostuar: 02/02/2007 19:07 
Jo në linjë
Anėtar shumė aktiv
Anėtar shumė aktiv

Serbia rejects Kosovo breakaway

Serbia's president says he will never accept the independence of Kosovo, after the publication of a UN plan which could allow it to separate.
UN Special Envoy Martti Ahtisaari's plan recommends that Kosovo should govern itself democratically and be able to make international agreements.

But President Boris Tadic said the plan paved the way for independence, which he and Serbia would not accept.

Kosovo's leader said he believed the process would end in full independence.

"Kosovo will be sovereign like all other countries," President Fatmir Sejdiu said, after meeting Mr Ahtisaari.

'Compromise deal'

The UN has administered Kosovo since a Nato bombing campaign forced out Serbian troops in 1999.

KEY PROPOSAL POINTS
Contains no reference to Serbian sovereignty or independence for Kosovo
Blocks Kosovo from joining Albania, or having its Serb areas split off and join Serbia
Kosovo can use national symbols
Kosovo can join international organisations
Creates international envoy mandated by UN and EU with power to intervene in government
Retains Nato and EU forces in military and policing roles
Protects non-Albanian minority with guaranteed roles in government, police and civil service
Protects Serbian Orthodox Church sites and Serbian language

Talks to determine the province's final status have been continuing for years without the two sides coming to agreement.
Ethnic Albanians make up 90% of the province's two million people.

According to the UN, more than 220,000 non-Albanian Kosovans are living as internally displaced refugees in Serbia and Montenegro.

The ethnic Albanian majority overwhelmingly want to break away from Serbia, but Serbs regard the province - which is still officially part of Serbia - as the cradle of their culture, and oppose any solution that would lead to its independence.

Mr Ahtisaari says the proposals are a compromise between ethnic Albanian aspirations for an independent Kosovo and Serbia's wish to keep the province as part of its territory.

"I hope that as a result of this process we can make a new beginning. I think it will take some time and I think we have to be realistic as well that to talk about Kosovo as a model multi-ethnic society will take a long time, but it is important that we make a beginning," he said.

National anthem

But speaking after talks with Mr Ahtisaari in Belgrade, Mr Tadic said that the plan in effect paved the way for Kosovo to become independent.

Imposing independence would violate the fundamental principles of international law and serve as a dangerous political and legal precedent
Boris Tadic

The proposal "does not explicitly mention independence for Kosovo, but it also does not mention territorial integrity of Serbia," he said. "That fact alone, as well as some other provisions, opens the possibility for Kosovo's independence."

And he insisted that this was not something Belgrade was prepared to accept.

"Imposing independence would violate the fundamental principles of international law and serve as a dangerous political and legal precedent," Mr Tadic said.

Under Mr Ahtisaari's plan, Kosovo would be allowed its own national symbols, including a flag and anthem, and to apply for membership of international organisations like the United Nations.

It would not be unconditional independence, however.

An "international community representative" would be appointed, with powers to intervene if Kosovo tried to go further than the plan allowed, while Nato and EU forces would remain in military and policing roles.

Kosovo could not be partitioned between Serbian and ethnic Albanian areas, nor would Kosovo be allowed to join any other state - implicitly ruling out the creation of a "greater Albania".

The interests of Kosovo's Serbs, including the Serbian Orthodox Church and the language, would be explicitly protected, and there would be guaranteed Serb representation in parliament, the police and civil service.

The UN Security Council will have the final say on whether to adopt the plan.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/e ... 324673.stm

Profili  

PostPostuar: 03/02/2007 16:54 
Jo në linjë
Anėtar shumė aktiv
Anėtar shumė aktiv

Serbia Rejects Plan That Could Lead to Kosovo Independence

PRISTINA, Kosovo, Feb. 2 — Serbia rejected a United Nations proposal on Friday that paves the way for an independent Kosovo, setting up a possible showdown between its supporter, Russia, and the West over the disputed territory’s final status.

Serbia’s response came almost immediately after a United Nations envoy, Martti Ahtisaari, presented the complex plan to politicians here and in Belgrade.

“I told Mr. Ahtisaari that Serbia and I, as its president, will never accept Kosovo’s independence,” President Boris Tadic said in a statement from Belgrade. He noted that while the plan does not mention statehood for Kosovo, it “opens the possibility for Kosovo’s independence.”

The proposal, which is still subject to weeks of negotiation between the two sides, will require Russian acquiescence in order to win Security Council approval. Russia, a permanent member of the Security Council with veto power over the plan, has until now backed Serbia’s position that Kosovo must remain an integral, even if an autonomous, part of Serbia.

A NATO bombing campaign stopped fighting between Serb and Kosovo Albanian forces in 1999 and put the disputed territory under United Nations administration. It has been in limbo since then. Mr. Ahtisaari’s proposal is intended to finally fix the province’s future, closing the last chapter of the 1990s Balkan wars.

While the plan does not mention independence, its provisions describe de facto statehood for Kosovo — providing for an army, constitution and flag — though it would still be protected by NATO and overseen by the international community for the indefinite future. The plan would also allow Kosovo to declare independence if the package is approved by the Security Council.

Mr. Ahtisaari avoided addressing the subject of independence on Friday at news conferences in Belgrade and Pristina, saying only that “there will be a clear definition of Kosovo’s status when I submit my proposals to the Security Council.”

He does not expect the provisions regarding Kosovo’s status to change much before then, he said.

That shifts the onus to Russia and, to a lesser extent, China, both of which have supported Serbia’s territorial claims — in part, over concerns about ethnically motivated secessionist movements in their own countries.

In Russia, officials have long said they would not back any solution that was not supported by Serbia, effectively ruling out a forced separation, even one that stopped short of outright independence.

By Friday evening, the Russian government had not responded officially, but Leonid E. Slutsky, deputy chairman of the international affairs committee of the lower house of Parliament, said that Mr. Ahtisaari’s proposal was far from the last word. “It raises many questions,” he said, according to Interfax, “and it appears to me that any haste in trying to implement this plan may bring negative consequences.”

Mr. Ahtisaari did not give a timetable for taking the plan to the Security Council, but said he would set aside the rest of February for further negotiations with the two sides.

The proposal provides for the province’s United Nations administration to be replaced by an International Civilian Representative who would have veto power over all government decisions for an indefinite period. It also foresees a multiethnic Kosovo security force of 2,500 troops and 800 reserves as well as a domestic intelligence agency to monitor threats to internal security.

The plan calls for the disbanding of the Kosovo Protection Force, which consists primarily of former fighters from the Kosovo Liberation Army, which fought Serbia and has been charged with human rights violations against Serbs.

Kosovo Serbs in six municipalities would be granted wide autonomy powers, including the right to receive financial donations and technical assistance from Serbia. The proposal would also establish more than 40 “protected zones” limiting building and commercial activity around Serbian churches and monasteries.

A constitution, to be written by a 21-member Constitutional Commission, will need a two-thirds majority for approval by Kosovo’s Parliament. Kosovo Serbs and other minorities will be consulted on the document.

Serbs and other minorities would also be guaranteed seats in the Parliament and have the power to block legislation of “special interest” to them. But Mr. Ahtisaari said the provision could not be used to block more important measures like the constitution or a declaration of Kosovo’s independence.

In Belgrade the mood was glum. Prime Minister Vojislav Kostunica, who refused to meet with Mr. Ahtisaari, called the proposal “illegitimate,” saying that it violated the United Nations Charter because it would divide Serbia and “redraw its internationally recognized borders.”

The proposal was met with only muted optimism in Pristina. “Kosovo will be sovereign like all other countries,” said Kosovo’s president, Fatmir Sejdiu, after meeting with Mr. Ahtisaari. The territory’s prime minister, Agim Ceku, said the document “is very clear for Kosovo’s future.”

Not everyone is so sure. Albin Kurti, a Kosovo Albanian whose Movement for Self-Determination has called for protests against the proposal on Feb. 10, said Mr. Ahtisaari’s slow approach would give Serbia time to strengthen its hold on Kosovo’s Serb areas and “lead to more conflicts.”

Steven Lee Myers contributed reporting from Moscow.

Profili  

PostPostuar: 07/03/2007 0:58 
Jo në linjë
Anėtar shumė aktiv
Anėtar shumė aktiv

Antarësuar: 08/11/2006 23:52
Postimet: 183
The Albanian Issues Caucus Of the U.S. House of Representatives
And
Co-Chairs: Congressman Eliot L. Engel (D-NY) Congressman Mark Steven Kirk (R-IL)

Are conducting a congressional Briefing on the Status of Kosovo and the Ahtisaari Report to the United Nations Security Council

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 2:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
Room B-318 Rayburn House Office Building

Panel

Soren Jessen-Petersen, Visiting Scholar United States Institute of Peace and Former Special Representatives of the UN Secretary General in Kosovo

Dr. Paul Williams Executive Director of Public International Law and Policy Group (PILPG)

Avni Mustafaj Executive Director of National Albanian American Council

Profili  

PostPostuar: 26/03/2007 11:23 
Jo në linjë
Anėtar shumė aktiv
Anėtar shumė aktiv

Antarësuar: 10/10/2006 14:51
Postimet: 444
Sot BE dhe NAT0 publikisht dhe pa rezerva do tė mbėshtesin Ahtisarin qė Kosova tė ketė pavarėsi

Bruksel, 26 mars - Njė zyrtar i lartė i Bashkimit Evropian citohet tė ketė thėnė se nė atė moment kur plani i Ahtisarit pėr zgjidhjen e statusit tė Kosovės bėhet publik, BE-ja mė nuk duhet tė pėrdorė fjalorin diplomatik si deri mė tani, dhe haptas do tė mbėshtesė pavarėsinė e Kosovės, nėn mbikqyrjen ndėrkombėtare. Ndryshe kjo javė cilėsohet si "javė e Kosovės nė BE". Duke filluar nga dita e sotme e deri tė shtunėn Kosova do tė jetė temė kryesore e njė serie takimesh nė Kėshillin e BE-sė, nė Komisionin Evropian, nė Parlamentin Evropian dhe nė NATO, pėrundimisht me takimin joformal tė ministrave tė jashtėm tė 27 -shes nė qytetin gjerman Bremen. Synim kryesor i tė gjitha kėtyre takimeve dhe debateve do tė jetė arritja e unitetit tė fuqishėm nė qėndrimin ndaj ēėshtjes sė Kosovės. Qysh sot BE dhe NAT0 nėpėrmjet zyrtarėve tė tyre mė tė lartė publikisht dhe pa rezerva do tė mbėshtesin propozimin e Marti Ahtisarit qė Kosova tė ketė pavarėsi tė mbikqurur ndėrkombėtare.

QIK

Profili  

PostPostuar: 30/03/2007 17:08 
Jo në linjë
Anėtar shumė aktiv
Anėtar shumė aktiv

Antarësuar: 08/11/2006 23:52
Postimet: 183
RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ, E premte, 30. Mars, 2007

PACK:"RUSIA NUK DO VENDOSĖ VETON, NUK KA INTERESA NĖ KOSOVĖ"

Doris PACK, kryetare e delegacionit tė Parlamentit Evropian pėr E. Juglindore

Parlamenti Evropian miratoi rezolutėn qė mbėshtet planin e Ahtisarit dhe sovranitetitn e mbikqyrur pėr Kosovėn. A do tė thotė kjo se Bashkimi Evropian ėshtė i njėzėshėm nė mbėshtetjen pėr statusin, qė ofron propozimi i Ahtisarit?

DORIS PACK
Padyshim, Parlamenti votoi me shumicė tė madhe dhe tė gjitha vendet anėtare tė BE-sė janė informuar nga Grupi i Kontaktit pėr ecurinė e deritashme tė procesit.
Ka disa vende tė Bashkimit Evropian qė kanė rezerva pėr shkak tė problemeve tė brendshme, pėrfshi kėtu Sllovakinė me pakicat hungareze e tė ngjashme
Vende tė caktuara kanė probleme me pavarėsinė e Kosovės, sepse e krahasojnė atė me rajone konkrete brenda kėtyre shteteve. Por Kosova nuk mund tė shihet si precedent.
Nė Kosovė nga viti '89 u instalua aparteidi nga regjimi i Millosheviēit ēfarė e bėn situatėn tė pakrahasueshme me Katalonjėn apo territore tė tjera brenda Unionit.
Nė fund besoj se do ketė mbėshtetje tė njėzėshme nga Bashkimi Evropian.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ
Cilat janė mjetet qė mund tė pėrdorė Bashkimi Evropian pėr tė kėrkuar nga Rusia qė tė mbėshtesė apo abstenojė planin e Ahtisarit nė Kėshillin e Sigurimit?

DORIS PACK
Mendoj se ka qenė e qartė qė nė fillim se Rusia nuk do mbėshteste drejtpėrdrejt ato qė shkruhen nė planin e Ahtisarit. Por Rusia nuk ka asnjė interes nė Kosovė dhe kjo bėn qė ata nė fund do gjejnė mundėsitė pėr tė negociuar atė qė dėshirojnė.
Unė nuk e di se ēfarė duan tė pėrfitojnė konkretisht rusėt nė kėmbim tė mbėshtetjes sė planit tė Ahtisarit, pasi nuk jam e pėrfshirė direkt nė kėto negociata.
Pėrsėrisė besimin tim se nė fund Rusia nuk do vendosė veton, pasi nuk ka asnjė interes nė Kosovė. Ne kemi interesa tė shumta nė rajon dhe nuk mendoj se Rusia do kundėrshtojė interesat tona.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ
Thatė se Rusia kėrkon tė negociojė, a paraqet kjo rrezik pėr tėrėsinė territoriale tė Kosovės?

DORIS PACK
Nuk besoj, pasi tė gjitha negociatat me Rusinė rreth Kosovės nė fakt nuk do kenė tė bėjnė aspak me Kosovėn, pasi po e pėrsėrisė ata nuk kanė asnjė interes nė Kosovė. Rusėt kanė interesa tė tjera, por ata kanė nevojė pėr ndihmėn dhe marrėdhėniet e mira me BE-nė.
Ne po bisedojmė me rusėt aktualisht nė ēėshtje tė tjera dhe ndoshta do kemi kompensimet qė ata duan nė kėmbim tė po-sė apo abstenimit tė tyre pėr Kosovėn.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ
Rusia ėshtė njė nga furnizuesit kryesorė tė energjisė pėr vendet e Bashkimit Evropian. A i ndihmon apo dėmton kjo varshmėri pėrpjekjet evropiane pėr mbėshtetjen apo mosbllokimin rus nė ēėshtjen e Kosovės?

DORIS PACK
Nėse vendosim gjithēka nė njė kornizė diskutimi ėshtė e vėshtirė tė gjykohet. Sa i pėrket energjisė, Rusia ka nevojė pėr ne si konsumatorė, kurse ne kemi nevojė pėr shėrbimin e tyre. Ėshtė njė raport marrje-dhėnje dhe nuk mendoj se hyn nė diskutim kur flitet pėr Kosovėn.
Ka njė numėr ēėshtjesh qė duhen negociuar me Rusinė dhe nė kėto bisedime ne do t'ia bėjmė tė qartė se Kosova dhe Serbia janė mė tė rėndėsishme pėr Bashkimin Evropian se pėr Rusinė. Ėshtė e thjeshtė nėse e shikon hartėn kėta popuj jetojnė nė Evropė dhe ne duhet tė kujdesemi qė aty tė ketė stabilitet dhe bashkėjetesė.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ

Thuhet se Bashkimi Evropian duhet t'i ofrojė anėtarėsi tė pėrshpejtuar Serbisė nė kėmbim tė pranimit tė pavarėsisė sė Kosovės. A ėshtė i gatshėm Brukseli pėr kėtė strategji?

DORIS PACK
Ne jemi shumė tė gatshėm, por Serbia nuk ėshtė gati. Ata nuk mund tė kenė gjithēka pa pėrmbushur kushtet. Ata duhet tė dorėzojnė Mlladiēin, qė ėshtė krimineli mė i kėrkuar nė botė dhe Srebrenica ėshtė e lidhur ngushtė me emrin e tij. Si mund t'i japim Serbisė mė shumė se ēfarė po bėn ajo vetė pėr procesin e integrimit?
Varet prej Beogradit qė tė mundėsohet hyrja e tyre nė Bashkimin Evropian. Qeveria serbe nuk ka qenė e gatshme tė pėrmbushė kushtet. Shpresoj qė kryeministri Koshtunica, partia e tė cilit ka shumicėn e ministrave, jo vetėm tė deklarohet, por tė veprojė konkretisht.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ
Cili do jetė, sipas jush reagimi i serbėve tė Kosovės pas miratimit tė mundshėm tė rezolutės qė njeh pavarėsinė?

DORIS PACK
Nuk shikoj ndonjė reagim tė ndryshėm nga reagimi i Serbisė. Shumė i druhen asaj se pas njohjes sė pavarėsisė sė Kosovės do kemi hapa tė njėanshėm nga serbėt pėr shkėputjen e veriut tė Mitrovicės. Mendoj se kjo nuk ėshtė e pranueshme. Njė hap i tillė do dėmtonte vetė serbėt e Kosovės, pasi shumica e tyre nuk jetojnė nė veri tė Mitrovicės. Edhe monumentet e traditės nuk janė nė veri tė Mitrovicės. Pėr kėto arsye ėshtė nė interes tė serbėve tė Kosovės tė ndjekin planin e Ahtisarit, ku mbėshtetja dhe mbrojtja e serbėve ėshtė e siguruar.
Por ndjesia ime, dhe nuk besoj se jam e gabur, ėshtė se pėr Serbinė nuk ėshtė e rėndėsishme se si po jetojnė serbėt nė Kosovė, por themelore ėshtė qė territori t'i pėrkasė Serbisė.
Sė fundi kam parė njė artikull nė mediat serbe, ku njė profesor universiteti pyeste se kush nga politikanėt ėshtė i gatshėm tė jetojė nė Kosovė apo tė marrė pėrsipėr barrėn ekonomike pėr Kosovėn. Pėrgjigja ėshtė askush.
Kjo tregon se ėshtė mė mirė qė Kosova tė shkėputet, Serbia tė ndjekė rrugėn e drejt integrimit dhe Kosova tė ketė tė ardhmen e saj.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ
Bashkimi Evropian po pėrgatitet tė marrė drejtimin e misionit ndėrkombėtar nė Kosovėn e pas statusit.
Sa do ta ndihmojė njė gjė e tillė integrimin evropian tė Kosovės?

DORIS PACK
Kjo ėshtė mė e mira qė mund tė bėjmė. Nuk mendoj se Kombet e Bashkuara bėn njė punė tė mirė nė Kosovė, pėrkundrazi kanė bėrė shumė gabime. Ajo qė ndodhi me Mitrovicėn, pra ndarja e qytetit, lidhet me mungesėn e vullnetit nga ana e UNMIK-ut pėr tė bėrė dicka. Ata bėnė shumė miqėsira me kriminelėt e luftės. Natyrisht kjo ishte rruga mė e lehtė, por rruga mė e lehtė nuk ėshtė mė e mira.
Bashkimi Evropian ka njė tjetėr strukturė dhe ne e njohim gjendjen mė nga afėr. Do jetė ndihmė shumė e madhe pėr kosovarėt qė ne jemi atje si partnerė dhe njėherėsh do mbikqyrim se si po veprojnė. Natyrisht ne do shohim se si do t'i respektojnė pakicat, si po i kontrollojnė kufijtė e me rradhė.
Ėshtė ngarkesė e madhe pėr Bashkimin Evropian, por duhet tė marrim pėrgjegjėsitė, pasi kjo ėshtė pjesė e Unionit dhe duhet tė jetė stabile. Nė tė kundėrt ne do kemi probleme.

RADIO EVROPA E LIRĖ
Komisioneri pėr zgjerim Oli Rehn sė fundi tha se Kosova ka nevojė pėr 2 miliardė dollarė nė vitet e para pėr tė mėkėmbur ekonominė. Sa tė gatshme do jenė vendet anėtare pėr tė dhėnė fonde?

DORIS PACK
Mendoj se nuk do jenė vetėm vendet anėtare. Njė pjesė e fondeve do vijė nga buxheti i Komisionit Evropian, i cili mė duhet tė them nuk mund tė pėrballojė njė pėrgjegjegjėsi financiare kaq tė madhe. Ėshtė e qartė se vendet duhet tė japin mė shumė. Por do ketė njė konferencė donatorėsh ku do kemi donatorė tė ndryshėm, siē ndodh nė tė tilla raste.

Intervistoi: Ilirjana A. Bajo

Profili  

Shfaq postimet që prej:  Renditja  

Data dhe ora janë sipas brezit orar të Tiranës

Kush është në linjë

Përdoruesit që po e shfletojnë këtë forum: Asnjë përdorues i regjistruar dhe 2 vizitorë

Nuk mund të hapni tema të reja në këtë forum
Nuk mund të përgjigjeni në temat e këtij forumi
Nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja në këtë forum
Nuk mund të fshini postimet tuaja në këtë forum
Nuk mund të postoni foto në këtë forum

Kërkoni:
Shkoni tek:  
© Forum i Lirė 2006 - 2007
Mundėsuar nga phpBB © 2002, 2006 phpBB Group